Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Letter To My Baby

Dear Betty,

Hi, baby girl.  I feel you moving around in my belly.  It's so weird and wonderful.  But I can't wait to hold you!  To hold your little body and kiss your skin and nurse you!  Such a bond we will have.

I'm excited for your birth.  I believe it will be magical.  Such wonder and magic and beauty YOU are bringing into this world.  You are a unique soul, your own person with your own life to live.  I can't wait to meet you and get to know you.  You'll learn so much more than I'll ever know.  You'll teach me so much.  I'll teach you what I can about the world.  It's hard out here sometimes, but then sometimes it's so beautiful and joyful.  Don't worry; you're equipped.  So am I.

Be healthy and comfy in there, little joy, for just a few more weeks.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Just caught up on your last three posts. Love, love love.