Time to give thanks for the last 12 months. This year I am thankful for:
1. Baby Betty in my belly.
2. My beautiful, creative, increasingly confident Stella, who plays the violin and excels in all subjects.
3. My beautiful, creative, goofy and joyful Rosie, who is learning (and loves) to read and write.
4. A new friend.
5. Seeing Anne Lamott.
6. Obama's re-election.
7. Spending time with nineteen or so in-laws this summer. I won't forget that visit.
8. Asheville food, art, and grand views.
9. Seeing another niece born to my birth warrior sister. (This is now on 3 out of 5 Thanksgiving lists on my blog!)
10. Birthing from Within class. Care from amazing doulas and midwives.
11. Facing fears. Ouch, but ultimately healing.
12. My Angels.
13. The leaves on the trees, the wind that moves them, and the stillness I feel when I see it.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment