Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Time

Howdy, rowdies.  Not much writing going on in these parts, and I'm not entirely okay with that.  But there are other things, like bunk beds and book club and back-to-back Big Love episodes.  Oh, and back-to-school shopping!  You know how I love those school supplies.  They're not even for me, but I still get a thrill seeing all those pencils and crayons. 

My lil' Rosie is starting kindergarten.  How the H did that happen?  The girls are very excited for school, and so am I.  Summer break is awesome, but I also love the return to routine.  I lost/ditched all my healthy habits when the school year ended in May.  Granted I had morning sickness to survive, but I stopped my healthy eating, daily yoga, daily journaling, nightly baths, vitamin regimen, running, and meal planning.  Oy.  But that's the beauty of the new school year.  It's a fresh start.

I'm not returning to work next week.  I had to say goodbye to the Lunch Lady gig, what with my growing belly and all.  I'll have time to rest and nest here in a quiet house.  Time to prepare for birth and baby.  Time to...write? 

No comments: