Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Maydays

I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever write again.  I blame NaNoWriMo.  I burnt out in November and haven't been motivated since--not motivated to write blog posts, children's stories or the longer book project I started. Erglefrack.  I still attend my monthly writer's group, so at least there's that.  I am producing something, just not with my heart.  Help me, people!

What I have been motivated to do is work on the yard and plan/buy/cook fun food.  So I go with the flow of that motivation, enjoying these springtime pleasures, hoping I'll cycle back to regular writing again.

Also enjoying lately: United States of Tara.  Have you guys watched this show?  I just finished Season 2. I haven't been this interested in a show since the days of Gilmore Girls and Buffy.  Not to say it ranks up there with the Slayer (nothing does!), but it is so-o-o interesting, and Toni Collette is su-u-uch a good actress.  It's got me wondering who my own alters would be if I had Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), which really is a fun psychological exercise.

That's the low-down, skinny scoop.  School's almost over for the year, and that makes me one happy Lunch Lady.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jenny. I have faith that your writing mojo will return. I'll be here to read when it does!

(have not watched that show, but will add it to my list)